Exterior shutters in Wichita don’t merely make your home look gorgeous. They can increase its resale worth too.
There are several different kinds of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll discuss in just a minute. When you create these shutters for your home, you’ll want to work with a knowledgeable professional, for instance one from Louver Shop of Wichita. We can help you find and come up with the right option for your home during a free consultation.
Read on to learn about the most popular styles of exterior shutters and the perks of getting them for your house.
Kinds of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From wide boards to solid battens, these charming shutters provide a country style. Board and batten shutters work with many home designs, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re usually available in composite, vinyl and aluminum models.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most desired classic shutter designs. Raised panel shutters have solid panels and feature decorative definition. They frequently come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a lot of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re usually available in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are great for tropical locations, including coastal or beach residences. Bahama shutters stop bright sunlight and take in refreshing breezes. They’re usually sold in aluminum and fiberglass options.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another classic shutter type. Louvered shutters feature precise lines that complement a big range of houses, including historic and contemporary. They’re usually customizable in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of Wichita, our shutters come in decorative and operational options. They can be customized in almost any color or design. You can also make them your own by adding fine hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your family cool. If you select an operational style, you can close your shutters during warm days to increase your residence’s energy efficiency. That way, your home remains cooler while keeping your electricity expenses affordable.
- They give your home a customized appearance. Once you settle on a type, the options are nearly unlimited for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look unique and be eye-catching.
- They can improve your resale worth. Premium exterior shutters, including models from Louver Shop of Wichita, can improve your home’s value. They’re also an attractive add-on for potential buyers, particularly when they’re custom.
Quality makes a difference when you’re seeking to add a permanent improvement to your house’s outside. At Louver Shop of Wichita, we make all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you receive them faster, they’ll be beautiful for years to come.
We also support them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties you can find, so you won’t have to be concerned about buckling, chipping, peeling or yellowing that can happen with poorly manufactured shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just starting with your shutter project or have been visualizing them for years, our design experts can help. We’re skilled when it comes to making attractive houses happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation today!