Exterior shutters in Wichita don’t only make your home look gorgeous. They can increase its resale worth also.
There are several different kinds of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll go over soon. When you create these shutters for your residence, you’ll want to work with a knowledgeable designer, such as one from Louver Shop of Wichita. We can help you find and come up with the ideal option for your home during a free consultation.
Read on to learn about the most popular styles of exterior shutters and the benefits of getting them for your residence.
Styles of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From wide boards to broad battens, these charming shutters provide an old-world style. Board and batten shutters work with many home designs, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re usually available in composite, vinyl and aluminum models.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most desired classic shutter types. Raised panel shutters use solid panels and use decorative definition. They frequently come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re usually found in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are great for tropical locations, including coastal or beach houses. Bahama shutters stop harsh sunlight and take in cooling breezes. They’re usually sold in aluminum and fiberglass options.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another classic shutter design. Louvered shutters have straight lines that fit a big range of houses, including historic and contemporary. They’re usually customizable in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of Wichita, our shutters can be customized in decorative and operational options. They can be customized in almost any color or design. You can also make them your own by adding premier hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your house cool. If you select an operational style, you can close your shutters during peak summer days to increase your house’s energy efficiency. That way, your home keeps cool while keeping your electricity expenses affordable.
- They give your home a bespoke style. Once you settle on a type, the options are nearly unlimited for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look unique and be eye-catching.
- They can improve your resale worth. Premium exterior shutters, including ones from Louver Shop of Wichita, can improve your home’s value. They’re also an attractive enhancement for potential buyers, particularly when they’re custom.
Quality makes a difference when you’re wanting to add a permanent improvement to your house’s outside. At Louver Shop of Wichita, we create all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you receive them faster, they’ll be beautiful for years to come.
We also support them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties you can find, so you won’t have to be concerned about buckling, chipping, peeling or discoloration that can happen with shoddily made shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just starting with your shutter project or have been thinking about them for years, our design experts can help. We’re knowledgeable when it comes to making gorgeous houses happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to get your free consultation today!